Solar Energy Intervention Impact
Communities benefit from solar energy for sustainable livelihoods opportunities.
- Providing solar PV lantern to improve access to energy at HHs level
- Improving service delivery capacities in health centers / facilities and schools through solar energy solutions
- Equipping health centers and facilities with solar refrigerators to increase storage capacity, improving vaccination and immunization
- Improving productive assets capacity through solar energy solutions for income generation
- Rehabilitating water systems through solar for drinking and irrigation facilities
- Creating livelihood opportunities through solar energy